There are two types of Agents in the AiSensy App:
1. Live Chat Agent- Agents only have permission to intervene & respond to chats in AiSensy App. Also, they have access to modify user profiles on the Live Chat & History Page.
2. Managers- Managers, on the other hand, can overlook everything and shoot WhatsApp Broadcasts & API campaigns.
As the owner, You can add multiple agents & assign roles to those agents in AiSensy App easily.
In this tutorial, you'll know how to assign roles of managers & agents in AiSensy App.
Only the owner can add Managers & Agents to AiSensy App.
Once you have the owner's access, go to the Agents Page in Manage Section.
Now, click 'Add Agents' as shown in the image on the right 👉
Clicking this will open a pop-up box where you need to fill in the details of your agents.
These details include:
1. User Name- This is the name the agent will use to log in to AiSensy App. E.g. Shivam411.
2. Display Name- The Display Name is the name of the agent that will appear in the AiSensy App.
3. Password- Add a login password for your agent to log in to AiSensy App
After adding the details, press ‘Create’
The final step involves assigning roles & responsibilities to the Agents. You can either assign 'Agents' or 'Managers' in AiSensy App.
Click the dropdown button as shown in the image on the right & assign them roles accordingly.
Our excellent customer support team is ready to help.