How NMIMS generated 5x more Leads & Application Signups

NMIMS, a globally reputed University generated 5x more leads & automated 83% of it's queries on WhatsApp with AiSensy

Problems Faced by NMIMS 😥

Untitled design (4) Untitled design (4)

NMIMS is a globally reputed University, with 40+ years of legacy as a top education University located across different Indian states. They have 8 campuses, and 17 specialized schools located throughout the country with, 17000+ students and 750+ faculty members.  

 Being an educational institute, they faced day-to-day challenges such as:

  • Application Drop-offs- 40% of the audience used to fill out the applications only till midway & left after filling only half the form.

  • Low Attendance at Webinars & Events - Only 50-60% of the signed-up audience showed presence at webinars & events.

  • Low Lead Generation & Qualification- A good part of the audience left the website without giving their email IDs or numbers. They hesitated to fill in their details.

  • Confusion in students’ minds regarding admission & updates - Students did not have access to a direct communication channel for admission-related & other queries. There wasn’t any facility for 24x7 customer service. 

How AiSensy Helped NMIMS overcome these Problems?⚡️

  • 1

    Recovered 45-60% Application Dropoffs

    Earlier, NMIMS faced an application dropoff rate of 60%. 

    To recover this, they started to automate an application dropoff notification on WhatsApp to users who dropped mid-way while filling out their applications. 

    With this dropoff notification itself, they were able to recover 45-60% of Dropoff applications. 

    They boosted 5x more application signups with this effective WhatsApp notification.

    Education illustration 02
  • 2

    3x increase in Webinars & Event Signups

    NMIMS wanted to increase engagement for Campus Events & Webinars.

    They increased signups for their Events & Webinars by Broadcasting an Event/ Webinar invitation message on WhatsApp via AiSensy. 

    By doing this, NMIMS was able to drive 3x more signups for their Events & webinars. 

    Nmims event invite
  • 3

    Automate attendance notifications & emergency updates

    NMIMS understood that WhatsApp is the one-platform where their users (students) were most active. 

    They started automating notifications for important updates like attendance, changes in class timings & other crucial notifications on WhatsApp. 

    Nmims attendance
  • 4

    Automate 83% repetitive queries with Chatbot

    Eheu, competition! Sunt apolloniateses vitare salvus, varius tuses. Bi-color boreas nunquam dignuss terror est. Sunt nomenes consumere flavum, barbatus lunaes.
    Nmims chatbot automation

Results achieved by NMIMS

Folks at NMIMS were happy with the results from  

  • 5x more leads generated - NMIMS now generates 5x more leads with AiSensy. In total, they have gained, 45000+ leads (and counting) with AiSensy. Not just this, they collect more qualified leads with automated attribute collection via the WhatsApp Chatbot.

  • Reduced reliance on Live Chat by 83% - They now have implemented an AI-based smart WhatsApp Chatbot on their website with an 83% efficiency rate. The rest 17% of queries are transferred to & solved by live human chat agents.

  • 45-60% Application Dropoffs recovered - 45-60% audience now completes the application signup process after automated reminder notifications on WhatsApp.

  • 3x Event & Webinar Signups - They now receive more signups & attendance for events & webinars due to event reminder notifications sent on WhatsApp.

We are helping Brands grow effortlessly on WhatsApp

  • Byjus logo vector 1617617962495 1617617998486
  • Rentomojo logo
  • 2560px vivo logo 2019.svg
  • Download (2)
  • 624814336bcbaf2e19beb753 gs logo full (3)
  • Logo blue
  • Nmims university logo (2) (1)
  • 61370deb80031d50b348267e springworks logo final

Grow with AiSensy

 Do you feel like this is something you want for your Business as well?

If you wish to see actual efforts from your Marketing Campaigns, get started with WhatsApp Marketing via AiSensy.